9.9.08

so...umm, britney sidekicks the ting tings to win a moonman?

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. It's very easy for me to root for an underdog because that's what I normally do (like GO TOGO! at the Olympics), and I've been sympathetic with Britney Spears even before her public meltdown and bipolar mess. Recently, like, on the 7th recently, Miss Brit won three moonmen at the MTV Video Music Awards for her music video for "Pice Of Me". I'm all for her making a (second) comeback but this video does NOT beat The Ting Tings' "Shut Up And Let Me Go". That video rocked my socks like sex could never do even if it was with Jennifer Lopez. Anyhow and ways, Britney's sixth album is supposed to come later this year and rumor is that the first single is called "Underground". Now, don't get excited because this information is from Wikipedia, so....yeah. Whatever though. Decide for yourselves which is better. I'll post both videos. The Ting Tings and Britney. I prefer the Ting Tings. That girl in the group looks like Britney anyways. Oh. Oops, I can't embed the video because IT'S FREAKIN DISABLED!!!! Haha. Whatever, catch it on Youtube. People are so lazy nowadays. Hazim. Out.


No comments: