11.7.06

Thom Yorke Releases Solo Album. Hell Yeah!...Hopefully

Hey. Hazim here...again. So without much warning, Radiohead frontman has released a new solo record entitled TheEraser and yeah, I'm pretty much hyped. I've got so many Radiohead songs on my playlist and I love thier old stuff so much, so this will be big for me. I wasn't aware of this until I saw TheEraser on a list of upcoming release dates for albums, so I was caught off guard. Radiohead's recent work has been OK lately, not as awesomely awesome as their old stuff. The ThomYorke solo song that I've heard is his brilliant duet with Bjork, "I've Seen It All". J'adore that song so much...I'll keep this short, seeing as I haven't heard the full album yet. YET. I'll get back when I do. I'm still a bit pissed Thom released an album without telling me. I must not be a diehard enough of a fan.Hazim.Out.
Bjorkfeat.ThomYorke-I'veSeenItAll


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»