11.7.06

Music2SeeTuesday:NellyFurtado-Maneater (Live)

Hey. Hazim here...again. 'Everybody look at me...me....' The Uk's most definitely infected with Furtado Fever as her awesomely awesome single "Maneater" reached number one for a few eeks there and the US has been on it too with "Promiscous" reaching the top there. So while being successful and being rewarded for her image and musical reinvention on both sides of the freakin Atlantic, most people would wonder what she'd sound like singing these new ste of songs live. Well, here's a YouTube video of Nelly Furtado letting it Loose with her vocals on Maneater. I think she does a great job even though I'd tend to be a bit unfair...I AM a fan afterall, a DIE HARD FAN. Haha. Whatever, right? Just enjoy the video for now. I did, so you should too. Even though I wish Nelly could have pulled a few more dance moves out of the hat. Hazim.Out.
NellyFurtado-Maneater (Live)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»