10.7.06

Therapy Costs Too Much, So I'll Have To Settle With 'Sandpaper Kisses'

Hey. Hazim here...again. France losing the WorldCup has made me a depressed and sad human being and since I can't afford therapy sessions, I'll resort to music to drown myself into. Yeah, put some Asobi Seksu, Imogen Heap, Dido, Faithless, and Martina Topley Bird. Awesome song from Bird, 'Sandpaper Kisses'. I uploaded it for you guys so any gloomy people out there might like this. Cheer up, guys. France did well until the very very end, so buck up and we can scream 'Allez Les Bleus!" next time around. I'll upload some actual awesome French songs by Camille and KerenAnn another day, for now it's all about the bird. Hazim. Out.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»