10.7.06

The World Cup Ends On A Sour Note...For Me Anyways

Second Place...France..."Sigh"...So Close, Zidane, So Close...
Hey. Hazim here...and I'm extremely disappointed that France lost the World Cup to Italy. It was a heartbreaking match with some stupid actions taken by the French team like the subsitution of Henry and the one thing a lot of people were talking about after the match---Zidane's unnecessary headbutting his way to a red card, losing a lot of fans/ respect for the legendary soccer player. It's not sparring, it's soccer and Zidane's headbutt was just--it wasn't supposed to be. He left his team hanging and unconfident which made it easier for Italy to excel at the penalty shoot-out and winning the whole goddamn thing. I'm really upset over the whole Zidane thing, so I need me a cookie. To watch highlights of Germany2006, click here. Well, I lost money in betting, so that's got me upset. It's gonna be a bad bad week. Hazim. Out.
WashingtonPost

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»