12.7.06

GwenStefani...ThomYorke...Jenny Lewis...And Now...Shirley Manson!

Hey. Hazim here...again. Don't you just love it when lead singers get greedy and selfish enough that they strike it on their own as a solo artist? Haha, I'm kidding...GwenStefani made it big on the charts...I've yet to hear ThomYorke's new release...JennyLewis' album with the WatsonTwins was awesomely awesome...and now, my childhood crush has gone solo from her 90s reminiscent rock band, Garbage. Yeah, hell yeah, it's ShirleyManson! Yeah, apparently, while the band is on hiatus (she claims they have NOt broken up, people), she's taking the chance to experiment with PaulBuchanan of BlueNile on solo outing:
"
I thought he’d be very moody and introverted, but he’s not like that at all. He’s quite outgoing and charming. Neither of us has ever written with anybody else before. It’s going to be strange. We’ll see how it goes — it could be a complete unmitigated disaster."
ShirleyMansion is a legend and I'm glad she's going to take her place in the spotlight cuz she deserves it. Can't wait for the album to hit stores...love her voice, love her style, love her attitude. You either love her music or you're one of the guys that wish they could screw her. I'm in both categories *blushes a deep pink*. Yeah, I know...shameless. Haha. Enjoy the Garbage song I uploaded.Hazim. Out.
Garbage-OnlyHappyWhenItRains

No comments: