25.7.06

Music2SeeTuesday:Eamon-(How Could You) Bring Him Home

Hey.Hazim here...again. I am sick! Literally, dudes and dudettes...I'm sick! Haha...seriously though, I've got a high fever. I'm coughing and wheezing. It feels like I've got a buzzer lodged in my throat. But whatever. Remember a few years ago when this dude named Eamon came out of nowhere with a song called "(Fuck It) I Don't Want You Back"? That song had like amillion "fucks" innit if I remember correctly. I started liking it at first but when they started playing it everywhere, I really detested it. Kinda like DanielPowter's "BadDay". That dude sounds like MinnieMouse when he sings. Anyways, Eamon's got a new single followed by a new song coming out in August, so if you are a fan (I can count them with one hand...just kidding. Haha), then you'd better get his new CD. Actually, the new song isn't that bad. There's been an okay response to it, so maybe his album won't be so bad afterall. His new CD's called Love&Pain (I don't like these kinds of album titles...they give off a bad vibe in the CD store). Enjoy the music video if you can, aiight? Hazim.Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»