25.7.06

Listen To Frankee's "Watch Me"!


Hey.Hazim here...again. Well I just posted about Eamon, the guy who brought you "(Fuck It) I Don't Want You Back". Remember the girl who made an answer song called "FURB" or "Fuck You Right Back"? Well, her name is Frankee and she's coming back with a new album not yet tiled, but you can listen to her new single called "Watch Me" on her myspace music profile page. It's okay, I guess. It doesn't really matter when you look as hot as her. Haha...baring your skin earns you more money than when you bare your soul, right? Where are my moral values? Haha...whatever.Hazim.Out.
Frankee'sMySpaceMusicProfilePage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»