4.7.06

Music2SeeTuesday:Dashboard Confessional-Don't Wait

Hey. Hazim here...again. Sorry I haven't been online in a while, but I was away for the weekend at my cousin's big bang of a wedding. It was not really fun for me. Had to do a lot of dirty work, lifting stuff and helping out here and there. But overall, my cousin and her fiance were admittedly kinda adorable. Anyways, thought I'd share the new music video for DashboardConfessional's new single "Don'tWait" which is getting a lot of good responses from fans, critics and even some emo-haters. Pretty song. I never really considered the band fully emo. They're much better than that, me thinks. Anyways, check out the vid. Girls gonna wag their tongues for the lead singer. Guys gonna whet their appetite for some semi-emo, semi-brilliant music. Hazim. Out.
DashboardConfessional-Don'tWait

No comments: