29.6.06

Music2SeeThursday:AshleeSimpson-Invisible

Hey. Hazim here...again. This weekend will be a busy busy one for moi. I'll prolly not be able to use the net much, so...whatever. Here's AshleeSimpson's latest single after the annoying "L.O.V.E". I have to admit, I kinda hate Ashlee herself but whoever the producer is, he/she knows his/her way around huitars and killer beats. Seriously though, at the end, the beats get awesome-er. Check it out. The video's OK and again, I'm not a fan of AcidReflux girl, but the beat is killer like the riff from her other single "Boyfriend". Hey, it's better than ClayAiken's "Invisible". Brrr...sorry I had to remind you of that sucky ass song. Oh and in recent AshleeSimpson news, she recently turned down an offer to pose nude for Playboy magazine. I'll bet daddy JoeSimpson blocked her from doing it. He'd prolly let BigSis do the revealing instead. Hazim. Out.
AshleeSimpson-Invisible

No comments: