5.7.06

Do YOU Think JanetJackson's Like A 20 Year Old?

Waldrobe Manlfunction? Want To See The Sequel?
Hey. Hazim here...again. Good day today, me thinks. I just had four slurpees in a row from 7 Eleven and now my brain needs thawing...so anyways...I'm betting some of you's people have heard the new single from Janet Jackson featuring Nelly called "Call Me". It's okayy, I guess, but I prefer the material from her last album. Some polltakers called DamitoJo one of the best albums to have sex too and noone can argue, that album's really sexy. The new stuff from her new album's prolly gonna be another 80's throwback R&B album. Pretty straightforward stuff. Her new album is called...getthis...20 Years Old. Talk about fear of growing old...I think Ms. Jackson has it. She just turned 40 and she's calling herself a Twenty-Year Old. It's like my aunt coming up to me and claiming she's 13. Unbelievable. Anyways, click the link to listen to it. You can decide for yerselves. Hazim. Out.
JanetJacksonfeat.Nelly-CallMe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»