22.7.06

Listen To Annie:"TheCrush"


Hey.Hazim here...again.Are you straight but you're too embarassed to admit you love KylieMinogue's music? Then you should do what I did...listen to Annie instead. Scene kids love her and uh, I love her too.NOTE:I'm not a scene kid. But her albums Anniemal and DJKicks were awesomely awesome dance pop songs for anyone who doesnt take anything much seriously. I was surprised to find "ChewingGum", her song, played on GreysAnatomy. That was unexplainably weird. So here's a link so you can listen to a song (I think) is from her next album. It's called "TheCrush" and if the rest of the album is like this, then I'm gonna have massive eargasms blasting it. The song is like she grew up but without sounding old. It's weird, but cool. Enjoy.Hazim.Out.
Annie-TheCrush

3 comments:

*_*Alyssa*_* said...

visit my blog!
kidsfunnymoents.blogspot.com
it is so funny!leave some comments

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»