22.7.06

Really DumbAss Covers!

Avril Lavigne Meets Her Spawn
Hey.Hazim here...and I'm sorry I haven't updated this blog for a few days. Uh, I just wanted to share some artists trynna do their best covering other artist's shit...the ones with AvrilLavigne are the most hilarious. I'm serious when I say you'd better put on a diaper before you listen to her version of SystemOfADown's "ChopSuey" cuz you'll be pissing your pants like there's no tomorrow. Haha...Anyways, enjoy.Hazim.Out.

AvrilLavigneCovers:"ChopSuey"
AvrilLavigneCovers:"AllTheSmallThings"
TheMagicNumbersCover:"CrazyInLove"
KTTunstallCovers:"GetUrFreakOn"
AvrilLavigneCovers:"Fuel"
LemarCovers:"IBelieveInAThingCalledLove"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»