14.7.06

I Breathe A Sigh Of Relief: I Think I'm Finally Over The Fact France Lost The WorldCup

Viva La France!
Hey. Hazim here...again. After France lost the WorldCup to Italy, I wasn't sure how I was gonna move on...haha. But seriously, it was a huge slap across my face.Well, the sting was obvious and I was stuck drowning myself in depressing songs from TheCure and Portishead, but hey, I'm okay now. As a tribute to the country of France, I uploaded a brilliant French song by a French artist. It's Camille with 'Paris'. Pretty song in the vein of Bjork and NellieMcKay, but the difference is that it's in French. If you don't understand French, you're gonna love it even more. Kinda like people who don't understand Spanish but buy Shakira's Spanish albums. She's a genius when it comes altering and tweaking her sound. Just listen to te way her voice warps every few seconds. It's so good, it's like foreplay...haha. Whatever, right? Good music gives me eargasms. Check it out, people. Hazim.Out.
Camille-Paris
For a list of other FRench artists, click JUMP FOR MORE.
Camille's Failed Audition To Be Mannequin #5 For ProjectRunway 3

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Hey, Daniel, here! Glad you survived the world cup, Hazim, and thanks for commenting on my site. I, of course, went for the Australians but thought the French would take it out! Great game, the final. A real nail-biter.

I've been to Malaysia and loved it. Keep up your blog. I only started mine a few months ago and it's great! Lot's of highs and lows but, them's the breaks!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»