6.2.06

When 50 Cent Feels Feminine

50 Cent Hard At Work Thinking Of Somebody Else To Diss

GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. My friend's been bugging me to go bowling. I'm really not in the mood though. Is it the weather? I dunno. I just don't feel like going out. It's been a busy weekend.
Anyways, an article I read says that 50 or Fitty of whatever you want to call him, has said that he feels like an attractive lady when he walks into a room. Cos of his success. His quote is:
A Man Becomes Like An Attractive Woman When He Becomes Successful
Maybe 50's the first to say it, but I'm guessing he's not the first to feel it. Like, have you seen Justin Timberlake's girly moves on stage. MJ did it better in is heyday (Now, he's just an Arabian woman lookalike). I saw him on my friend's DVD of Justin and I cringed everytime he rubbed his own body. Maybe cos I'm not a hormone-overflowing teenage girl. 5o says that "when I walk by, the girls will turn around and look back at me like I would when a hot girl walks past."
Kinda the way I felt when I.....actually, I would never admit to feeling that. Guess it makes 50 even more attractive to the ladies now that he feels like a lady. More sensitive. Wait. 50 Cent? Sensitive? The guy who goes around promoting violence almost every chance he gets, like the streets he used to live on is something commercially appealing. Yeah, he grew up in a tough environment, but do you have to make it like something you brag about and use it to get others to buy your CDs? 50 Cent aka Curtis Jackson will be old soon and his son wil be either really proud and happy with his dad when he gets older or he'll be humiliated at school. Dunno. Don't really care. hahaha.
Anyways, 50 will be releasing a new album (Already?) in summer. The CD will be out on July 18 and there will be a dis track to the Game called Not Rich, Still Lyin ( Like, who's bored with the whole beef between gangstas thing?). I've only really felt one of Fitty's singles. You know what it is-In Da Club. Of course! If Oprah loves it, then I love it more! hahaha. Well, his first album was called Get Rich Or Die Trying. His second called The Massacre. See a pattern? Maybe the third will simply be called I Love Death just to make it clear. 50 is up for a few Grammys coming up. Maybe he'll win. Maybe he won't. Dunno. Don't care. Hazim. Out.

No comments: