5.2.06

Avril Lavigne To Model: Like Whaaaaat?


Apparently, Avril's Photoshoot For The World's Largest Flypaper Wasn't Going Too Well

GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Anyways, something's up with my blogsite. I can't understand why I can't view it myself. There were worse problems the other day. Anybody know what's going on? I must have retyped my last post a few times before it finally got published. And I still can't visit my own site. Something's up....anybody got advice? I'll ask friend bout it.
Anyways, I'm hoping this post gets thru, cos if it doesn't, I'll just make a new blogsite. Recent news has it that
Avril Lavigne (the Hilary Duff dissing, Derek Whibley loving, "punk" girl) has decided to embrace her feminine side by deciding she'd like to become a model. Like whaaaat? Avril's pretty, but in my honest opinion, it'd most definitely clash with her music. Her last CD was OK and she's had a few massive hits built around the image of an angry girl singing her lungs out to guitar crunches. Well, her wish came true in the form of a contract with the Ford Modeling Agency. Apparently, Avril thinks she's got what it takes to top the big players in modelling.
Yeah, everyone knows she's so short she practically buys clothes from Osh Kosh Bgosh or Gap Kids or something. But her face isn't all that bad. A little pale, but with layers and layers of make-up, she'll look like another fake-ass smiling model. Yeah, that's what she wants. She's gonna lose her cred as a rock chick. Karen O can be feminine and still rock out. So can Jada Pinkett Smith. And Courtney Love. Okay, scrap that last one.
Anyways, the picture above is her. Her new CD is supposed to have more love songs. Does anybody feel a career slide happening soon? I do. First, neckties. Now, what's it gonna be? A skinny pale Avril in a Victoria Secret's lingerie ad? Well, she already has the modeling contract, so whatever. Can't change that. People will be seeing her strut her stuff whether they want to or not. Hazim. Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

avril isnt bad looking. a bit short but i think shes pretty.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people say Avril is rock. Believe me, she is NOT rock. Or punk. A faker like Simple Plan.

hazim said...

Hey! I just fixed the problem with this site! Hopefully, there aren't any more problems or whatever.