8.2.06

Pieces Of Ashlee


Ashlee's HomeMade Workout Video Failed To Sell
GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. I went to Singapore yesterday and everyone (Well, almost) was talking bout Singapore Idol. I couldn't care less. I just wanted to go shopping. But I didn't have that much money. I was staring at the shirt I wanted and then staring at my almost empty wallet and was like HELL NO. hahaha. I'll buy it next time.
Anyways, remember some time ago, Jessica's little lip-synching sister got drunk and went in a McDonalds and caused a stir and tried to make a fan lick her feet and climbed onto the counter harassing the employee and remember her famous quote:
Stop Talking To Me Bitch, I'm Nice
Well, recent news has her saying that the incident has made her "stronger" just like the SNL thing. She also regrets telling the fan to lick her feet. I remember watching her do that little dance on Saturday Night Live and seeing her embarassed sorry face. I was laughing. Cos before the whole thing, Ashlee was even liked by emo
punks. Then, after the lipsynching thing, her fanbase shrunk like a low-quality Tshirt does when you put it in the wash. At first, I was like "Come on. Don't be so harsh on her." Hollywood is prolly full of fakers. It's just that Ashlee got the spotlight put on her. Now, I'm pretty sure the Oxford English dictionary's gonna put Ashlee's photo next to definition for the words "faking it". And I couldn't care less.
Ashlee's always pretending to have all this angst. Her recent album was slammed HARD by critics, but I'll have to say that "Boyfriend" isn't a bad song at all. The rest of the album deserves to be buried in dog shit. Ashlee's father and manager has denied speculation that he's the dictator to Ashlee's career. That he controls everything Ashlee does. His daughter also denies it. The Simpson family is gonna be like the Jacksons. Messed up. Lost. Had Potential, but Wasted It.
Anyways, Ashlee's latest single "L.O.V.E" isn't doing so bad, but I expect it'll drop off the charts. Her music is so lightweight, it's what bulimic girls choose to eat a lot of willingly. OK. That was a weird joke. Whatever. In other Ashlee news, she now has a new boyfriend who's also a band member named Braxton Olita. Hope they do well. Now there's no more Wilmer Valderrama thing attached to her. Like I care.
It all makes you wonder if Ashlee has any talent at all. I think she could kick it up a few notches if she became angry and more confused. Better for music. Bad for health. But her snarly voice with more Franz Ferdinand guitars could really leave a mark. But hey, she's too busy trynna be a typical Hollywood girl. Too bad. Oh well, there's still Avril Lavigne, Karen O, and Brody Dalle. Oh, and her exboyfriend
R
yan Cabrera, the human porcupine, has hooked up with that sexy twin from the Veronicas. Score for Ryan! That girl's HOT! Hazim. Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ashlee is definitely a faker. she cant sing in tune. she cant act. why is she getting all this attention?