7.2.06

Artist Birthday Of The Week: Sheryl Crow


Sheryl Crow Makes Even Wearing TableCloth And Sitting On An Ugly Sofa Look Sexy
GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. I thought I'd start something like some of the other blogs I been checkin out have. (Blank) Of The Day or (Blank) Of The Week. Whatever shit. Anyways, artist birthday's a bit corny for me, but whatever. Gives me something to post about. This week, Sheryl Crow who was born on Fenruary 11 1962 will turn (Doing my math here....) 44. Am I right? I'm not that stupid. With Lance Armstrong out of her life and Sheryl already 40-over, I'm thinking her love life will play out like some old hick flick movie. At least I hope so. She deserves it. Sources say that Sheryl dumped Lance's ass cos she outgrew her fetish for bike shorts. By the way, I made that up.

Here's a lyric from Sheryl I picked.
So you opened up your arms to let me in,
And this is our last goodbye,
And this is a perfect lie,
Told by someone I used to know back then,
Maybe the lyrics explain the breakup thing with Lance (Even though I still think my biker short fetish theory stands). Whatever. Hope Sheryl has a happy birthday at the Grammys. But I don't think she'll win. Either Kelly Clarkson or Mariah Carey will bag Best Female Pop Vocal performance. Hazim. Out.



No comments: