20.1.06

x Men 3: Movie Hype


GenerationNext99
Hey. hazim here...again. I'm feeling pumped. X3's coming! I hated the first movie. he second one was okay. Hope the third time's the charm. New characters like Angel and Beast(played by Kelsey Grammar of Frasier). Images look awesome. The director's different. This time it's Brian Singer, the guy who directed Rush Hour 1 and 2. I love the comic books, XMen. Fave character is Storm. Kinda an XMen freak, but I'm not ashamed. Anyways, I'm gonna post more info on the movie soon and maybe more pictures. By the way, I heard Kelly Clarkson's singing on the new soundtrack 4 the new Superman movie. Wonder if it'll be an original song or one from Breakaway. I saw a preview clip or a teaser of the movie. Cool stuff. Don't worry! i'll get the new info on the movie (coming out in May!) soon!

Here's a link 4 XMen fans!
www.uncannyxmen.net/
www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

No comments: