20.1.06

Scenario. Parents Gone 4 A Week. What Does A Teenage Son Do?


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. My mom just bought a new digicam. kinda cheap actually. was thinking of getting one myself so I got it the same night. Motorola. Anyways, my parents will be heading off to Philipines for a whole week. Hazim at home alone is a dangerous thing, hahaha....wonder what's in store. Should I be naughty or nice? I'm the perfect son.....................okay, that's exaggerating, I'm almost perfect...................okay, that's a tad over, I'm kinda perfect.............................whatever, dammit, I'm a wild child. Who's to say I'm gonna be nice? Noone. Parents not at home. That's a delicious thought.
I've been a wild child since I was seven. that's when I moved to US. I used to be a perfect brainwashed boy, but exposure makes u think. Communists don't like u to think. I thought. Anyways, getting those XMen updates soon. Here's a link. I visited it 4 a laugh. By the way, i'm still bummed Whose Line Is It Anyway's been cancelled. kaput. There goes another good TV show shot down. Can u believe I used to watch One Tree Hill? The only thing good out of that show are the female actresses! Sophia Bush, that's the one. Now that she's dumped Chad's sorry ass, maybe I have a chance....now isn't that a paper dream.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/b/bad_influences.asp

No comments: