21.1.06

What's Luv Got To Do With It?


Hey. Hazim here...again. Just woke up. Damn. My alarm clock sounds like a chicken being neutered (if chickens could be neutered. I picked up the paper (OK, it wasn't really the paper. It was the tabloids) and I saw Pavorotti's wife/girlfriend. She's like 30 years younger. And Rod Stewart's girl? Gold diggers. Then I had an awesome idea. Why not...I make a directory where pretty ass girls can find 99 year old millionaire geezers who are about to die? That might seem senseless and mean, but think about it, I could charge girls 4 the service. They get their "sugardaddies" and I get to run a business. An internet directory 4 gold diggers!
I eamn, I've got a lot of cousins who recently got married. Most of them look bored now that they're married. It's like when you're dating, u wanna do all the things married people do, but outside of marriage. But when you tie the knot, u don't have any more rules to break besides going itno an affair. Again, I'm gonna repeat the line from Rilo Kiley's song "Portions For Foxes".
The Talking Leads To Touching. The Touching Leads To Sex. And Then There Is No Mystery Left




No comments: