21.1.06

Year Of The Dog: Whatever


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Chinese New Year coming...the fireworks keeping me up at night. Apparently it's the year of the dog. Dogs. My friend used to have a scottish terrier. It was cute. Another friend has a drooling nasty smelling bulldog. Not cute. I'm supposed 2 be born in the year of the dragon. I don't really fully understand the whole thing...but whatever. I was thinking of rewriting the chinese calendar and having years 4 these animals.
Year Of The Cockroach Under Your Fridge
Year Of The Mushrooms Growing On Your Three Month Old Sandwhich
Year Of The Ass
Year Of The Horny JackRabbit
Year Of The Rabies Infected Dogs That Mess Up Your Garabage And You're Forced To Clean The Nasty Mess Up
Year Of The Naked Mole Rat
Good ideas? I don't think so. I'm laughing at it though. Anyways, dog year...Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fat Chai. I hope that's how u spell it. Here's a link I found. Hope u like it.
http://chinese.astrology.com/dog.html
www.chinapage.com/newyear.html

No comments: