20.1.06

Rachael Yamagata


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Thought I might post some stuff bout this new singer-Rachael Yamagata. She's kinda like Fiona Apple, but I dunno, her voice is more raspy. Really nice. Need to chill? Put her on. When she sings the rain is like an orchestra to me it sounds real and at the same time kinda haunting.

Worn me down like a road,
I did everything you told,
Worn me down to my knees,
I did everything to please,
But you can't stop thinking about her,
But you can't stop thinking about her,

That was from the song "Worn Me Down". Here's the full track listing of her album Happenstance:
Be Be Your Love
Letter Read
Worn Me Down
Paper Doll
I'll Find A Way
1963
Under My Skin
Meet Me By The Water
Even So
I Want You
Reason Why
Quiet

http://www.rachaelyamagata.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachael's not new. Saw her two years ago dude. She's cool.