20.1.06

Just Another Sad Song...


GenerationNext99
I AM SMALL AND THE WORLD IS BIG...

Have u ever had someone pass away suddenly when u didn't expect it? I have. It doesn't "kinda" suck. It sucks. It's when u feel that it's not fair that person's got to go cos u weren't ready. I've lost a cousin, two uncles, and a close friend of mine lke that. I like to be conservative. I used to get slapped everytime I cried. Boys don't cry. men can cry later when they're old and infected with prostate cancer, so they feel the need to say sorry to their sons whom they've been mistreating. OK. Whatever. I think songs can help u. Usually, people go for classical music, but sometimes when someone sings the lyrics, well. it kinda helps. There's this artist in Norway. Her music isn't that different, but her voice can be a bit depressing. If I'm in a sober mood and I'm depressed and tired, i put on one of her CDs. people should check her out. Here's a link.
http://www.lenemarlin.com/lowres.asp
Other artists that can help. I mean, if u don't feel like talking when ur sad, why not listen and drown yourself in the music. when u resurface, u'll feel better. trust me.
Check out Elliott Smith, The Cardigans, Doves, Ivy, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Kate Bush, Bjork, Fiona Apple, Rachael Yamagata.

My lyric of the day is from Lene Marlin.
Things You've Had To Face Things That You've Seen
To Make It Through Each Day Without The Tears
Tell Them Please How Could You Know,
Hurts So Much Inside, But There Are No Scars To Show
The lyrics are very direct but if u've heard her voice, it's just dripping with sadness. Hoped u liked this post. I felt like I needed to share it. Death is a funny part of life, but noone laughs at it.
www.rachaelyamagata.com/
www.sweetadeline.net/
www.katebush.com/
www.thebandivy.com/
www.doves.net/
www.sarahmclachlan.com/
www.cardigans.com/
www.didomusic.com/

No comments: