29.1.06

Happy Chinese New Year!


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Anyways, it's Chinese New Year. I didn't put an exclamation mark at the end cos I didn't get much sleep last night. The fireworks sounded more like bombs. It started at around midnight, and I thought "Oh, that's okay. People are celebrating", but then it kept going ang going and goin and...yeah, morning came and the fireworks were on strong. I feel like yanking my hair out cos I didn't get enuff shuteye. Aargh!
Despite that, my Chinese friends have invited me over to their houses. I think I'll go a bit later. They should spend time with their family first. Gong Xi Fat Chai. It's the year of the dog. See my previous post Year Of The Dog:Whatever. I had some different ideas for idolized animals. hahaha. I'm gonna go out. There will be discounts at malls, free parties, and tons of food. Who's gonna miss out on that? I'm gonna update this later. Hazim. Out.

No comments: