24.1.06

Dogs Die In Hot Cars


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. I'm on a three hour car ride to visit a few colleges. It's not really comfortable here. We just stopped at my aunt's house to rest so I took out my laptop and went on the net. Kinda boring-my aunt that is. My uncle's a sports car fanatic. He owns three. You can compliment him on the car or ask bout horsepower, or pick-up or whatever car freaks talk about, but you can't touch his car. Otherwise, he'd slaughter you. The ride is boring. I was playing tic-tac-toe on some other guy's blog link. I called my friend Syamir. He just had an asthma attack, worse than the one Lindsay Lohan had. Hope he'll be fine. He's resting at home now. I think I'll update this later. I'm kinda tired. I'm gonna sleep the rest of the way. Later. Dudes and dudettes. hahaha. First time in my life I typed that. Dudes and dudettes. Funny. I think I'll use it again. By the way, Dogs Die In Hot Cars is a song from Belle And Sebastian. Hazim. Out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hazim. That is stupid. Dogs die in hot cars? what person would name a song that? a sick one. when you get back from taylor's college, be sure to call. azri says rachel tried to email you. did u get it? you havent talked to her much since she moved.