24.1.06

Kish Kash College


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim...here. The three hour car ride is over. I checked out a few colleges. My forecast results for my exams aren't something 2 shout about, but hey, it doesn't make me look retarded when I go up to someone and say"Hello. I'm interested in maybe applying for a scholarship." But wherever you go, you're always gonna end up spending. I hope I can get a scholarship cos I've already sucked plenty of money from my mother. All the private colleges want money. The governmentfunded ones lack focus and attention. I think I'll stick 2 my original battle plan-Take the American Degree Transfer program, major in psychology or political science or both, complete the six levels of French exams, then enter university in California.
Anyways, thanx 4 posting, Liz. I'm not avoiding Rachel if that's what you're implying.
I think it's wiser for wannabe parents 2 adopt 18 year olds with their own apartment. hahaha. I'm in Kuala Lumpur right now. Haven't got any time 2 go shopping cos I'll be heading back home tonite. I'm gonna be exhausted. No wait, I already am.
Anyways, was thinking bout what else 2 write. But I've got writer's block cos I'm so damn tired. Back and forth. Back and forth. All over the place. Anyways, above is a post on a hot new artist. I already featured Rachael Yamagat and The Arctic Monkeys, so now, it's Jenny Lewis taking hints from Gwen Stefani, Rob Thomas, and Mutya Bena. She's gone solo! For those of you who don't know, she's the lead singer of Rilo Kiley, who are in my opinion, the coolest band besides The Ramones, Outkast, and...well, there are a lot of bands cooler, but Rilo Kiley is still hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor's is expensive. You should have known that before you went and took that three hour ride. Why not go to Curtin's like your mother said? Hey. Hazim. Is Syamir the boy you used to call Guy Smiley? Just wanted to check and by the way, I'll stop posting once you reply my messages.