18.8.09

weirded out and bored stiff by the internet

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. I don't know why I suddenly post here after a big long fat hiatus, but I still feel like there's nothing much I can do online anymore. Last time, I was sooo active, what with myspace and facebook all hogging up my life time. Now, though, I'm bogged down by assignments and a messy personal life which gets messier with every phone call. Nothing will dampen my spirits though. I wioll try and post at least a couple times a week from now, though I'm not sure who would read after all the breaks but hey, I figured if I can get this thing back up and running, then I can use it to launch my book. Yeps. That's right. I am writing a book. I hope it does well. I just want my voice to be heard. It's a bit autobiorgaphical. It's about a werid boy with an imaginary friend. Haha. laugh. Laugh. Anyways, I will post something later when my mind stumbles across a half-decent idea. Promise. Buh-bye. hazim. Out.

No comments: