6.9.08

dido doesn't believe in love. or changing her damn sound.

SONG: "Don't Believe In Love"
ARTIST: Dido
RATING: OO1/2
hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. It's kinda frustrating cus I love Dido so much, but this...this new single, the first single off her upcoming third album, her first in like, five years, is just all things boring and dull. It floats on like a rejected Portishead track. And not the good Portishead. Not the Dummy of Third Portishead. Anyhow and ways, this is a disapoointment. "Look No Further" would serve as a better official single, and that's not saying much. Watching a documentary on dandelion seed growth would warrant more excitement. I'm so sorry I don't like it, but for this to be the lead single from Safe Trip Home, her homecoming album, it's just...it makes me shake my head. And sigh. And sigh and sigh. 'SIGH" I'm hoping this will grow on me, but for now, I'm shaking my head. C'est mal. Trop mal. At least the album cover looks cool. Hazim. Out.

No comments: