7.4.08

This Blog O' Mine

Perez Hilton. Not Hazim.
hazim & the asymptotes
Hey. Hazim Here. Whoa. I have no idea how much time has passed between now (while I'm typing this) and the last time I logged in to my Blogger acount. But it's been a long while, and a lot has happened. I have no idea who's gonna end up reading this, but yeah, I've been busy.
Ack! I hate being busy. It took time away from going online. People actually used to read this blog...so I guess it's time for me start out slow again, and then build momentum. I used to write mostly about celebrities and music. Kinda had it in me that I wanted to be next Perez Hilton and for my blog to be the new Pink Is The New Blog. And then an apple fell down, hit me on the head, and I saw it. Perez is a pig and tabloids are trash...OK, maybe not all of it. For some reason, I still occasionally peep into US Weekly at the magazine store,
but my addiciton and "wannabe-ness" isn't as horribly bloated as before. Withdrawal has been going perfectly.
I'm not going to write to impress anymore. I'll just write what I want.
Fashion. Music. Comics. Travel. And Famous Amos cookies.Yes, I'll be all clean now.
I won't bother with world news and politics. Every time I open the newspaper, it's either Bama leading or Britney falling apart.
Anyways, until the next post (which I do know when) this is it for now. I need to decorate my page a little bit more, me thinks. I don't get web codes at all. I'd have more luck getting pregnant than ever getting a hang of htmls and divs and all that. Hazim. Out.

PS. Did you hear the news about the pregnant whoa-man? Of course you have! Everyone has!

No comments: