9.4.08

claymation of the day: obama vs. hilary


hazim & the asymptotes
Hey. Hazim Here...again. I've got this addiction to clay animations, or claymations, or whatever...they're fun! They're cute. I love quirky animation styles. I keep watching Nightmare Before Christmas and James And The Giant Peach over and over again. Corpse Bride was good too. I heart Wallace And Gromit. Anyways, searching and browsing through Youtube, i got this to show. It's a claymation of Hilary and Obama, Debate '08. It's not extremely hilarious or anything, but I kept replaying and replaying the video just to see the part when the Hilary Clay-ton juggles her...ermm, assets. There are two seperate vids, one of Obama. And one of Clinton. Enjoy. I sure did. Hazim. Out.

Barack Obama
on why people should vote for her



Hilary Clinton on why people should vote for her


No comments: