9.8.06

Watch Outkast's New MusicVideo For "Morris Brown"!

Hey.Hazim here...again.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee Outkast...haha. BigBoi's rapping is always a highlight in every song he stars in and Andre 3000 is a musical blender spitting out hiphop, pop, rock, funk, soul, and whatever other genres of music there are out there. Psssst...I actually liked Speakerboxx better than the love below...is that a sin? Anyways, this is the video from their new song and movie. The track is called "MorrisBrown" and it takes a while to grow on you, but trust me, it will. Apparently, the new album's gonna have over 20 tracks on it. I'm so excited for this. The rapping is cool and the vocals everywhere else and all the pauses and runs in the songs are brilliant. HipHop for the new millenium...Kanye, take notes. Enjoy the video while I play it over and over again to get myself psyched for the release of the new album. The video quality is a bit fizzy, but soon it'll be playing all over the place anyways (prolly less on MTV nowadays...but there's always VH1...oh god, can't believe I just said that). Hazim.Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hii_Hazim .. I like the way you talk about music .. So ,,professional
Well here's my email
Rap-girl-3@hotmail.com

Ciao!!