7.6.06

ReginaSpektor BeginsTo Hope

ReginaGivesThePhotographerHerBest'ComeHither'Look
Hey. Hazim here...again. ReginaSpektor has been around for a little while now so you can't tag her as the next big thing anymore, even though touring with TheStrokes has garnered her rave reviews and appraise. So after her breakout album SovietKitsch, which was actually her third album, Regina's coming back to your Cd store with BeginsToHope. 11 rock songs from a Russian FionApple with intertwining stories so seriously deep even I might not care...I'm kidding. She likes telling a story in her lyrics. Ofcourse, noone can do it like BobDylan, but she does it really well. And some tracks from her last album sounded spooky, with her being Russian and all. But whatever, I'm thinking about buying it when it comes out. I think her first single is "Fidelity". I've checked it out already. Nice track, I'll have to admit. Hazim. Out.
ReginaSkeptor'sOfficialWebsite

No comments: