7.6.06

Music2SeeTuesday:Sugababes-FollowMeHome

Hey. Hazim here...again. Well, their latest single debuted at a measly (fuckers, you don't knwo good pop music) 101 on the UK charts, but that won't stop me from posting about them on my blog. Here's the video from the single with new member Amelle Barabbah in it. You know what would be seriously cool? If the current members of the Sugababes got together with the ex members to record a single, or better yet...an album? I really miss Mutya..."sigh". But whatever, the track is still good stuff and look out for their Greatest Hits album to hit stores later this year. As for me, I'm gonna blast their best and biggest song ever "FreakLikeMe" until my ears start bleeding. That song is a true sign of genius production from Richard X and suave style from the babes. It still gives me massive eargasms to this day. Hazim. Out.
Sugababes-FollowMeHome

No comments: