26.5.06

Watch Snow Patrol's "ChasingCars"!

Hey. Hazim here...again. Yeah, I've been gone a couple of days. So sorry, I truly am...but whatever, I have a life. Haha. Anyways, here's an awesome awesome song. It's taken from their laatest album EyesOpen, it's Snow Patrol performing "ChasingCars". It's just a brilliant song and guess what? It's making a dent on the Billboard charts. They deserve the attention they're getting in the UK and the US. I've noticed it's easier for mainstream UK acts to break into the US market nowadays...but there's no sign of hope for RobbieWilliams. Anyways again, hope you enjoy the video, because I most definitely did. I've got the new album and it's just beautiful music, I'm serious. Would love to see them live and judging from videos of their live performances, they sound like they'd be pretty rockin on stage. It's on my wishlist-next to dibs on the new NellyFurtado album coming out in June. "Let's Waste Time...Chasing Cars..." Love the song loads, so go get the album please. I don't want them to fade out. Hazim. Out.
SnowPatrol-ChasingCars

No comments: