5.5.06

ChartBeat: Rihanna Rockets To Number One

Rihanna Causes A Fuss At Ikea's 50% Off Sale
Hey. Hazim here...again. Now, I'm not one of those people who hate mainstream hit singles and I'm not the other kind either. I'm just neutral and I like that. Anyways, due to seriously clever marketing by Def Jam who made the song "SOS" only available for digital downloads at retailers when the album hit stores, Rihana has blasted up 33 spots to knock Daniel Powter off the number one spot on Billboard's Hot 100. I'm wondering if this girl is really 17? Anyways, "SOS" samples quite a few things like Tainted Cell, so some haters of mainstream stuff might secretly download it into their playlists. I know DJs love the track. In other chart news, Nick Lachey somehow managed to get his song "What's Left Of Me" to leap 27 spots to land at number 6. God, what is happening to the charts?
Anyways, Godsmack debuted high at number one with their new album. Ah, now I'm bored talking about charts. I think someone tampered with the facts. Rihanna canNOT be seventeen. She's so hot though! When she came out, I thought she'd be a one hit wonder, but I'll admit now, Jay Z (he sgined her up for seven albums or something like that) knows a star when he sees one.Anyways, her new album A Girl Like Me is out now, so go check it out if you feel like it.
Hazim. Out.
Billboard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rihanna IS hot

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»