13.2.06

One Man Down In 3 Doors Down


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again and I'm back from a long trip. Haven't posted for a while. Getting right to it. Anyways, heard on the radio a while ago that the lead singer of 3 Doors Down was seriously injured in a car accident on the first of February. His wife was the driver and apparently, it was raining hard. My source also says that if Brad Arnold (the lead singer) wasn't wearing his seatbelt, he would have died. Shudder. I actually only have one 3 Doors Down CD and it's their early work. Lately, they haven't come up with anything creative. Maybe this experience will change their style of recording. look what it did to Kanye after his near-fatal car accident. I'm not saying Brad Arnold will grow an ego as huge as Kany'es. But maybe their songs could be darker. Brad Arnold had to have his ear sewed back on and a total of around 35 to 40 stitches. Ouch. I remember when the drummer for Travis was almost electrecuted to death and their CD 12 Memories was awesomely dark. It didn't sell well, but I play it a lot. Hazim. Out. By the way, I heard Brad Arnold wrestled alligators or something. Creepy, but cool. Whatever. Just thought that was interesting.

No comments: