10.2.06

Gwen An Inspiration For Honda


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. OK. I'll be going somehwere for a few days, so I don't know whether I'll have the chance to update my blog or not, so I'm gonna post a few. First up is the fact that Gwen Stefani won zero awards at the Grammys. That was sad, but at least she's won before. Anyways, at the Grammys when she presented, I'm pretty sure everyone saw her baby bump. She looked cute and happy even though she lost out twice to Kelly Clarkson.
Anyways, Gwen has been sought after as the inspiration for Honda's next car. Apparently, they love the fact that Gwen can incorporate Japanese culture into her work. Music. And Fashion. Imagine a pink and yellow Acura sometime in the future. hahaha. Whatever. I'm sure they're gonna change their mind. Maybe people will buy it if it comes with four optional Harajuku Girls.

No comments: