27.9.08

hazim's random sketching 01: the asymptotes

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. It's been quite a while since I've posted anything in a while, mainly because of exams. Eeek. I hate exams. anyways and how. I think I'll start posting some sketches on here. See, I've thought about it and I think it'd be cool to have my own comic book, me being an X Men fan boy and everything. It'd have me with superpowers and my friends with superpowers as well. I think I'd like to have telekinesis as a power. Because I love Telekinesis! the artist and because I think the power is awesomely cool and all. And it'd have four of my other top friends in a hero group-Latha, Iris, Desmond, and Sharon. We'd call ourselves asymptotes. No capital letters. Just because. So...here's a rough sketch I did in the back of my exam paper last year. I'll explain the powers of everyone later and all the characters that would be involved. Again, this is just me dreaming but since I LOVE drawing and sketching, this will be fun. Hazim. Out.

No comments: