28.9.06

Music2SeeThursday:ScissorSisters//I Don't Feel Like Dancin'


Hey.Hazim here...again. God, I love it when great songs actually make it to the top of charts! Scissor Sisters (Yeah,I'm a fan) hit number one (for three weeks so far) with their latest single "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" which features Elton John as co-writer and the paino player here. Great stuff. Jake Shears still doing the whole falsetto thing...who deosnt love falsetto? Haha. Its the first single off their brand new second album Ta-Dah which jus hit number one in the UK and its most likely the second single will be "Land Of A Thousand Words". Can't to see the video for that one, but for now, the video for 'I Dont Feel Like Dancin' will do, right? Count and point out how many film references there are in te music video. Get it right and tell me and I might give you a lollipop. I'm kidding (Obviously). But hey, the song's a treat itself. Get out the gayest shirt you own guys and start dancing! Hazim.Out.

No comments: