28.9.06

How Would YOU Feel If Somone Walked Up To You In A Club And Said "I Want To Have Your Babies"?

Hey.Hazim here...again. Natasha Bedingfield's enjoyed success on both sides of the Atlantic with 'These Words' and 'Unwritten' being her most memorable singles. Now while hype for her new album Blank Canvas is building, I'm just laughing at the fact that her first single from that album is called "I Want To Have Your Babies". To some people, it'd romantic, but seriously, if someone used that as a pick up line..."Hi, my name is Jane and uh...I want to have your babies.Wanna hook up?". I'd be scared. Haha. It's most likely a ballad or something because a club song with that title would most likely leave a few guys shivering. I thought she's single right now? Whatever. It's just a quirky song title, but I'm guessing it'll still be be big in the UK. Fist singles off long-awaited albums usually do well anyways.Hazim.Out.

No comments: