2.9.06

Breakouts:KickinWings


Hey.HazimHere...again. Well, because the band is on my friend list on myspace, I'll go and post about their music here. The band's name? KickinWings. How many members? Three. Vocals and bass by Alex. Backing vocals by Chris and percussion by Elvinio bevinio (don't ask...lol). They formed not too long ago. Their music? Ummmm, I actually was comparing it to CitizenCope, who's an awesome artist. A bit country-ish in some areas, and a bit folkie (*gasp* folkie....lol) but I like it. Hmmm...I actually don't know that much about them but hey, if you want to find out more, you can go to their new website, which is very simple but trust me, it will grow with time. Or check out their myspace. I think their myspace is better for now because there's more interaction. But anyways, bottom line:CHECK THEM OUT. Haha...seriously, do it. What's to lose?Hazim.Out.
KickinWingsOfficialBandWebsite:ClickHere
KickinWingsMySpaceProfilePage:ClickHere

No comments: