17.7.06

BackTracks(1999): Basement Jaxx-Red Alert

Hey. Hazim here...again. Having a good Monday? Hope you are, cuz I had a good one for some odd mysterious reason. I don't understand why Monday can be so underrated...not that I love Mondays...but...okayy, I'll fucking shut the fuck up now. Anyways, here's another BackTrack for ya. It's from 1999 and from one of the best dance acts in the history of dance acts. They're fun and they can take a song and totally whip its ass into another shape. Yeah, I'm talking about Basement Jaxx. If you want make sure people dance and grind it up at your party, play some Basement Jaxx, especially their singles collection. They're awesomely awesome. I can't wait for new material from them. I was gonna post a download of their song with Ex-NSync member JC Chasez (the one called 'Plug It In'), but I can't stand JC's voice. Sounds like he's being neutered all the time or something when he sings. So, I uploaded 'Red Alert' instead. It's a great song, so enjoy. And here's the video for this awesome song. Hazim.Out.
BasementJaxx-RedAlert

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»