23.6.06

ParisHilton Steps Into The Charts. Guaranteed Not To Wake Anybody Up From A Coma

Paris Turns The Other Cheek
Hey. Hazim here...again. Well, I knew it would happen eventually. Curiosity does fucking kill the cat. So people who are too curious for their own damn wellbeing go and download and request for ParisHilton's new reggae single "StarsAreBlind". And now thanks to those people, it's sitting higher than Beyonce's new song "Deja Vu" on Billboard's Pop100. Granted, the single's not as bad as expected, but to be fair, it's not exactly 'easy-listening'. It makes me queasy. But whatever, to each his own. But I'm not going to go and legally buy any of her stuff. If I'm caught redhanded sneaking into TowerRecords to buy Paris' album when it drops, you can strip me naked, tie me to a tree and beat me with little twigs.
You know how recently, there have been these children in comas waking up because their fave songs were played. This is the case for Eminem, GreenDay, and most recently, a girl woke up after hearing JamesBlunt? Well, don't expect "Stars Are Blind" to do that. Since I can't stop the song from being on heavy rotation on radio stations, I ca atleast keep dissing Paris. Hazim. Out.


No comments: