3.6.06

Natasha Bedingfield And Nick Lachey? Together?

Hey. Hazim here...again. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been kinda really busy, so forgive me...haha. Whatever. Anyways, pop singer Natasha Bedingfield has reportedly gone out on a date with newly divorced Nick Lachey. Apparently, the pair showed up at Tweeter Center, a club in Mansfield, arm-in-arm then Natasha reportedly met up with Nick at the KISS FM Concert.
To some people, they looked cozy.
"Nick And Natasha were huddled together in the corner of the VIP lounge"
"And they certainly were enjoying each other's company! While everyone else in their group was dancing on tables, they were sitting next to each other, very closely ... They were laughing and looking into each other's eyes in a rather romantic way ... There was no public making out, but they were definitely there on a date."
Like whoa, whoa, stop for a minute, I think. These two? First of all, Jessica Simpson is a Class A slut for media attention and Natasha Bedingfield is a clean living goodie-two shoes topping the charts. The only similiarity is that they're blond. I'd say JessicaSimpson's definitely the dumb one and NatashaBedigfield's the smart blond (she's a psychology major for god's sake). But I don't think it'll last and I'd hate to see Nick break Natasha's heart. But if it makes Natasha lash out angrily on her next album, go ahead. All for the sake of the music. Yeah, that's my opinion. Hazim. Out.
TittleTattle


1 comment:

thethinker said...

I sure hope she finds a man better than Nick. Any guy who used to be involved with Jessica Simpson has to have something wrong with his head.