17.5.06

Shakira:OralFixationTour

Hey. Hazim here...again. Now, I love me my Shakira. Loved her Spanish album, Fijacion Oral Volume 1, and although the follow-up, Volume 2, wasn't as happening, it was still awesome. Her latest single "Hips Don't Lie" featuring (ex?)Fugee member Wyclef Jean is currently number one on the pop charts and it's kinda easy to see why. As BLENDER magazine put it, Beauty, Brains, and Bilingualism. All of this equals HOT. Anyways, Shakira will be embarking on a world tour that spans almost her entire discogrophy, which will include some of her awesome early Spanish work. Ofcourse, she'll most likely focus on her last two albums containing the strong singles "Hips Don't Lie", "Don't Bother", and "La Tortura". She starts out with three countries, according to her tourschedule, Spain, the US, and Canada. I am down on my knees hoping she comes by Singapore or Malaysia. I heard she's great live from other concertgoers and I believe them based on my multiple viewings of Shakira:Live And Off The Record DVD. Her last tour, Tour Of The Mongoose, was masively successful, and I was happy for it except for one thing-Asian stops were too few. This time, I hope she realizes she's got a huge fanbase here. Come on down Shakira! Hazim. Out.
Shakira'sOfficialSite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont mean 2 make u jealous...but i just got my tickets 2 see shakira live! aaah! this is gonna be great! sorry. couldnt help it when i saw ur post.