15.5.06

Breakouts:TheUpperRoom

TheUpperRoom:RiddledWithHoles
Hey. Hazim here...again. Lounging around myspace, I got the sense everybody else who was online at the music forums had cooler taste in music and knew it. "laughs". Anyways, somebody there suggested I go check out this band called The Upper Room. Well, they're not new and they're not a hard rock band. Just really nice melodious pop from a UK band. It's really gorgeous band and I love love love the song "Kill Kill Kill'. Their new single "Black And White" was released May 8th and well, it's not really mianstream fluff, so don't watch the charts for it. To listen to some of their songs, check out their myspace site here. Really gorgeous stuff. It's not groundbreaking, but it's pretty. You can tell they're British from lead singer Alex Miller's accent. It's dripping with English tea and London bridges. You can actually download their sutff off their myspace, I think. The band's got four members and well, like I said, it's not gonna make critics swivel their heads 360 degrees, but while I'm waiting for Keane and Travis to release new stuff, The Upper Room have my ears out for them. Check them out, I insist. Hazim. Out.
TheUpperRoom'sOfficiaBandSite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»