19.4.06

MarioVasquez: He Didn't Win But He Got Signed To A Major Label Anyways

Hey. Hazim here...again. It's kinda unusual to have a favorite recording label, but since I'm a music freak, I'll say that J Records, RCA, and Arista have been coming out with mainstream hits like Outkast, Kelis, Dido, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Maroon 5, Sarah McLaclan, and Usher. So, ex-American Idol finalist Mario Vasquez must be something really special to score a recording contract with Arista. Anyways, his debut album will hit stores this summer and the first single written by NeYo is called "Gallery". I'm guessing it'll be R&B-ish. Nobody knows why he quit American Idol, but I'll have tosay, it was a good move. Clive Davis, the same dude who signed the past four winners signed him on anyways. You don't need a reality show to be discovered. You need raw talent, not that I actually think Mario will do well on the charts. I mean, can you imagine a radio DJ going "And the number one song is Mario Vasquez with his hit song Gallery". Hazim. Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»