21.4.06

Eyes Open For The Snow Patrol

Hey. Hazim here...again. When Snow Patrol came out, I thought they were just another Travis/Coldplay ripoff wannabes-that sort of thing. And then I listened to their songs more and more and I kinda felt cozy with it, so I went out and bought their CD. I didn't really notice they took a bit of a break, but now there's news they're coming back with a new album called Eyes Open. Everybody shout! The first single, I'm kinda confused whether it's "Hands Open" or "You're All I Have", but anyways, you can listen to a snippet of "Hands Open" at their myspace. Click here. CD releases have been kinda bland lately, so it's good to hear their new labum's gonna drop May 1st. For people who hate Chris Martin, don't bother with Snow Patrol. Apparently, their shows in Boston were sold out. Lucky Boston...Hazim. Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»