21.3.06

Kelly Clarkson To Host MTV Asia Awards. Finally A Real Star!

Kelly Clarkson Prepares To Be Frisked
Hey. Hazim here...again. MTV Asia Awards have been a ho-hum event for the past few years. I mean, in the beginning, you had some awesome talent performing and actually taking the time to attend the awards in Asia like Missy Elliott, The Pussycat Dolls, and Michelle Branch. A lot of artists somehow feel that going to Bangkok or Singapore might not be safe enough. In some aspects, yeah, it's true. I'm sorry but I'm not a big fan of Canto pop and all that so past few years have been filled with boring perfomances. To them, it's all about flash, not flesh. This year looks to be hopefully different with Kelly Clarkson hosting the event and Korn performing! Yeah! I'm still gonna hold off from buying tickets or anything until I see bigger names. The award show will be held in Bangkok on May6. For a full list of nominees, click here. Hazim. Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»